Designed to reduce anxiety during treatments, the child-friendly Roscoe Dog Nebulizer provides effective treatments with a state-of-the-art piston
compressor. Delivers 43 psi at maximum pressure and 16 psi operating pressure (liter flow range 5 - 8 LPM) and weighs only 3.4 pounds. Equipped
with a built-in carrying handle and a convenient nebulizer parking post. Comes complete with compressor, nebulizer, child mask, tubing, mouthpiece, five extra filters and a five year warranty.
- Child-friendly design helps to reduce anxiety during treatments
- Provides smooth, quiet treatments
- Equipped with a built-in carrying handle and a convenient nebulizer parking post
- Comes complete with compressor, nebulizer, child mask, angled mouthpiece, tubing, five extra filters and instruction manual
- Five year warranty
- HCPCS Code: E0570*
- HCPCS Code:A7003* for nebulizer kits
- HCPCS Code: A7013* for foam filters
*Providers are responsible for determining appropriate billing codes for Medicare Program cliams. This information is included for your convenience and is not intended, nor should it be considered billing advice.